Latest updates as of 20 September 2021
- The organisers is now requiring all participants and visitors to:
be vaccinated OR be recovered OR have received a negative PCR test (within 48 hours) or rapid test (within 24 hours)
- For people who need a COVID-19 test when they arrive at the congress, a pharmacy near the ICM will be providing onsite rapid testing. Dates can be booked via this link in several languages, but you can also register on site at short notice.
- All persons within the ICM Congress Center must also wear a face mask always covering their nose and mouth when indoors. The one exception to this is if you are eating or drinking.
- View the following link to the website of the German Ministry of Health which provides detailed information on the requirements for entering Germany that are related to the COVID-19 pandemic: www.bundesgesundheitsministerium.de/coronavirus-infos-reisende/faq-tests-einreisende-englisch.html
- View the link to the website of the Paul Ehrlich Institute explaining which COVID-19 vaccines are currently accepted for entering Germany: www.pei.de/EN/medicinal-products/vaccines-human/covid-19/covid-19-node.html
- For details and contacts of where you can get tested in the city of Munich or at the Airport please refer to the following links: MUNICH CITY www.testen-muenchen.de and MUNICH AIRPORT www.munich-airport.com/corona-tests-at-the-airport-9526455