Some general rules/indications:
- The organisers is now requiring all participants and visitors to be vaccinated OR be recovered.
Rapid or PCR tests are no longer accepted to allow entrance to the Congress center
- Every day at the entrance, the Covid-19 certification and national government identity document will be checked
- All persons within the ICM Congress Center must also wear a face mask (FFP2 or KN95 is mandatory) always covering their nose and mouth when indoors. The one exception to this is if you are eating or drinking.
- View the following link to the website of the German Ministry of Health which provides detailed information on the requirements for entering Germany that are related to the COVID-19 pandemic: www.bundesgesundheitsministerium.de/coronavirus-infos-reisende/faq-tests-einreisende-englisch.html
- View the link to the website of the Paul Ehrlich Institute explaining which COVID-19 vaccines are currently accepted for entering Germany: https://www.pei.de/EN/newsroom/dossier/coronavirus/coronavirus-content.html;jsessionid=73C2A6906543FBE92E86EAD73516BC51.intranet242?nn=164146&cms_pos=3
- For people who need a COVID-19 test when they arrive or depart:
• a pharmacy near the ICM will be providing PCR tests (usually result within 24 hours) at 79€
• Testing centres in the City of Munich www.testen-muenchen.de
• Testing centres at Munich Airport www.munich-airport.com/corona-tests-at-the-airport-9526455
- You need to carry out a Digital Registration on Entry if, at any time in the ten days prior to your entry in Germany, you spent time in an area classified as a high-risk area or an area of variants of concern at the time of your entry. Please enter information on the places you stayed over the previous 10 days on the https://einreiseanmeldung.de travel portal.